When you walk into our New Windsor store, just outside of Newburgh, you are essentially walking into a little embroidery factory. We do all our embroidery on premises. So be warned it’s a little noisy. You can watch us sew your design, but if you stay too long we may have to put you to work!
There are many benefits to embroidery
First, there is no minimum order except for hats. If you want one item to use as a sample or to enhance your professional image we can do that. We have 2 single head machines. We also have two 6 head machines for larger orders and an 18 head embroidery machine reserved just for hats. Because we have an 18 head specifically for hats we ask for orders of 12 or more.
With screen printing your price is dependent on the number of colors in your design. But with embroidery you can have as many colors as you want in the design without it having any impact on the price. Our machines have 12 needles on each head and can sew up to that many colors in a single design.
Many people assume that embroidery is expensive, but that really isn’t true. You can pay the same for 1 embroidered shirt as you will for 1 screen printed shirt. The difference is that screen printing has a higher minimum order. Embroidery prices are solely determined by the number of stitches in the design.
- 50 cents per 1,000 stitches on any garments we supply
- $1 per 1,000 on anything you supply.
Embroidery starts at $3 and up. You are welcome to supply your own garments but we are not responsible if anything happens to them. Rarely does anything happen, but we can’t replace your garment.
We’ll digitize your design or use our fonts & clip art
If you have a design that you want embroidered we need to digitize it first. What does that mean? We take your design, scan it and then an in-house skilled embroidery digitizer transforms the image or text into stitches for an embroidery machine to read. Our embroidery machines read .dst and .pxf files. There is a one time only set-up fee of $60 to digitize a design. Otherwise, you are welcome to use our clip art and almost 100 stock fonts at no extra charge.
We are able to accommodate single designs that are as large as 11” wide X 14” high.
Quick turnaround, always
Typical turnaround for embroidery is less than a week. So if you place an order on Monday odds are you’ll have it before Friday. Even during our busiest seasons April-June and September-December turnaround is still less than 7 working days. If you need something faster just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
NO minimum order (except hats)
- Can use up to 12 colors! The number does not affect price.
- Bring us your design, OR we will help you create one from our large stock of clip art and font choices.
- We can turn your logo into an embroidery design.
- $60 one-time digitizing fee to turn your custom artwork into an embroidery design.
- Have a digitized design? Our machines accept .dst & .pxf files.
- Starting at just $3!
- $0.50 per 1,000 stitches for garments purchased from us. (See Apparel)
- $1 per 1,000 stitches for garments brought in.
- $60 one-time digitizing cost for artwork brought in.
- 4 – 7 Business Days
- Need it faster? Let us know and we’ll see what we can do!