When you walk into our New Windsor store, just outside of Newburgh, you are essentially walking into a little embroidery factory. We do all of our embroidery on premises (so be warned – it’s a little noisy!). You can watch us work on your order, but if you stay too long we may put you to work!
There are many benefits to embroidery
We have two 6 head machines and another 6 head strictly for hats. Single piece orders are done on single head machines. We ask for orders of at least 6 pieces for hat orders only.
With screen printing your price is dependent on the number of colors in your design. But with embroidery you can have as many colors as you want in the design without it having any impact on the price. Our machines have 12 needles on each head and can sew up to that many colors in a single design.
Many people assume that embroidery is expensive, but that really isn’t true. You can pay the same for 1 embroidered shirt as you will for 1 screen printed shirt. The difference is that screen printing has a higher minimum order. Embroidery prices are solely determined by the number of stitches in the design.
- $0.50 per 1,000 stitches on any garments you buy from us.
- Embroidery starts at $3.50 per garment.
- Most designs fit in a 4” x 4” round hoop. For jacket backs 10” x 10” is our max.
Embroidery starts at $3 and up. You are welcome to supply your own garments but we are not responsible if anything happens to them. Rarely does anything happen, but we can’t replace your garment.
We’ll digitize your design or use our fonts & clip art
If you have a design that you want embroidered we need to digitize it first. What does that mean? We take your design, scan it and then an in-house skilled embroidery digitizer transforms the image or text into stitches for an embroidery machine to read. Our embroidery machines read .dst and .pxf files. There is a one time only set-up fee of $60 to digitize a design. Otherwise, you are welcome to use our clip art and almost 100 stock fonts at no extra charge.
We are able to accommodate single designs that are as large as 11” wide X 14” high.
Quick turnaround, always
Typical turnaround for embroidery is less than a week. So if you place an order on Monday odds are you’ll have it before Friday. Even during our busiest seasons April-June and September-December turnaround is still less than 7 working days. If you need something faster just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
NO minimum order (except hats)
- Can use up to 12 colors! The number does not affect price.
- We can turn your logo into an embroidery design. There is a one time $45 set-up charge to turn your design into a format our embroidery machines can sew. Large jacket backs are a $99 set-up charge.
- Have an already digitized design? Our machines can open .dst and .pxf files only.
- Starting at just $3.50 per garment
- $0.50 per 1,000 stitches for garments purchased from us. (See Apparel)
- $1 per 1,000 stitches for garments brought in.
- 4 – 7 Business Days
- Need it faster? Let us know and we’ll see what we can do!